Thursday, March 16, 2006

SayWa Moment

Washington Tourism has a new brand and campaign if full swing. The new Experience Washington site up. The SayWA moment is the moment when an experience becomes emotional. I think I have many of those living in Washington State. North Cascades Highway is always a good bet for a SayWa moment. I am looking forward to seeing rolling hills in the Palouse, that has been on my list of things to see for a long time.
The other place I want to see is Dry Falls Lake, an ancient channel of the Columbia River. A remarkable story of lava and ice over millions of years formed this ravine, among one of the greatest catastrophic floods of the Pleistocene times (about one million years ago). Am making a note to myself right now, 'go see more of this wonderful state'.

1 comment:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I'm really having some issues with the now slogan, say "wa". We've come so far,,,,,,,, but maybe not at all.

Say WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Tee Hee!

Tara