Thursday, September 21, 2023

Presto pesto!

I showed up a day early for my covid booster, have to go back today. I guess I am always nervous I will forget about it. I have one last illustration to finish for my freelance job. It was fun AND easier than I thought. I had fun!!! AND I am getting paid for it. ;) As soon as I finish this I must get back onto the job at hand of clearing out this house and cleaning it up in preparation for the future. I feel really good today, I felt really. good yesterday. A friend ask me and I said, I am feeling okay these days ... maybe the sun and cooler air has something to do with it?

I am really craving pesto lately. This couple, A COUPLE COOKS has some dynomite looking recipes!  

Sun Dried Tomato Pesto

Crostini topping ideas 

Arguably the most popular way to serve crostini: with toppings as finger food! There are literally endless combinations you could use to top your crostini. 

Here are our top 10 ideas: 

Goat cheese, honey, and fresh mint. (Go to Goat Cheese Crostini recipe.) 

Cream cheese or labneh, smoked salmon, and dill. 

Fresh tomatoes, minced garlic, basil, & balsamic reduction (like with bruschetta)

Caramelized onions and ricotta 

Pear slices, cheese and honey

Ricotta and basil pesto 

Balsamic cherries and sage 

Whipped feta and herbs 

Brie and roasted cranberry sauce 

Classic tuna salad and chives 

Easy Arugula Pesto

Kale Pesto


Shrimp Pesto Pasta

No comments: