Friday, September 15, 2023

Lovely day, lovely day

 

Hulu wants $1.99 per episode of BrainDead, nope. 

Freelance job going very well! Checked in with client to give him an update. 

I never understand these numbers. I know it is not visitors, just people clicking on the blog for some reason.

I worry about Joanne in Maine with the possible hurricane approaching. Although, I saw yesterday that it might pass them by. Fingers-crosssed.

It is such a beautiful day today. Yesterday I started trimming bushes again. Yellow twig is out of control. The old tree cut down is popping up everywhere. You can't stop something that wants to grow, can you? Just like weeds growing up in concrete cracks. That effing morning glory is taking over and I just don't know how to stop it. I can pull it all day and it shows up!
 
Aren't these tapestris lovely? The colors! Of course I love them, they are my colors. The patterns! Märta Måås-Fjetterström creates some of the finest rugs and tapestries in the world, handwoven at the studio in Båstad, Sweden by artisan weavers since 1919.

No comments: