Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Preparations

Lots going on here, cleaning and getting ready for family, caterers, permits, trying to get organized (ha ha ha). I collect my sister today. Then my second mom, mom's best friend, Ruth and my S-I-L coming soon. The status of my brother-in-law coming is still unknown. So far we have about 70 people coming to the memorial and I am working on my little speech the next couple of days. Lots of stuff twirling in my head.

Had my first brush with Medicare insurance, Walgreens and trying pickup prescriptions. They say I am not covered. So I had to do a lot of searching today. As of yesterday my prescription total was very high. Hoping to get that fixed today.

2 comments:

beverly said...

It is going to be a beautiful memorial
Hugs to you and your family

medicare a nightmare wish we all had free health care like Bernie Sanders wanted.

Anonymous said...

I agree it is going to be a BEAUTIFUL memorial. I've no doubt whatsoever. Sending you the very best wishes and a big hug! :-)