Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Holy Shit!

These poor. stupid, delusional, misinformed idiots. See I can say that here and not be put in Twitter Jail or get kicked off Facebook. It makes me cry and laugh at the same time. It makes me want to vomit. It makes me want to scream into my pillow. BTW, I am in Facebook jail at the moment. I am trying really hard to be put in Twitter jail before I cancel but I think they are not watching my words as closely since musk took over. I guess he fired those people who would send me the warnings.

They talk shit and talk more shit and can not back one of their conspiracy theories up with facts. 

HOW DID WE GET HERE??? 

WHERE DID THESE MORONS COME FROM? 

WHERE WILL THEY GO? 

 

 

I have always encouraged my friends to follow their whims, their dreams, no matter what. I never criticized them when their other friends might, would. Not accept whatever path they were on. But when I am down and depressed about what our democracy is turning into, they tell me to turn away because "it is toxic". Do THEY watch these idiots and think, "Gee, this country is going down the right path"? No, they probably do not watch these kind of stupid videos, because they would rather go smell the roses instead of focusing on what is going on in the country. It makes me so upset and discouraged. Makes me feel very alone.

 

Now we have infected the rest of the world with the "election fraud" nonsense. Mike Lindell is saying that the elections in Brazil were rigged. Very dangerous. "Elections In Brazil Stolen From Bolsanaro" 


4 comments:

Angie said...

You aren’t alone but boy it sure feels like we are!!

Kim Carney said...

thank you!!!! my only comfort right now is to know you guys are out there as scared as I am!!!

Chris said...

I'm terrified and shocked and disappointed.

Angie said...

I am right there with you guys—-terrified, shocked, and disappointed in so many people that I used to think were sane!! People have lost their damned minds.