Friday, November 18, 2022

Life goes on

It is soooo cold here right now. Because it is not raining. So I am glad it is not raining right now and will contend with the cold. 

Paid for the memorial and sending out evites. I think we are set except I still have much work to do. Photos, music, go pay for the BBQ, you know. Just the details. 

I have a guy here today painting bedroom walls. I thought it would make me feel good to have a room look clean. I still have floors to do but will come up with something. Have bed and sheets for one room, still working on the other. I am cleaning like a mad woman. 

I just want the house to look better than it does right now. I am getting there. Bri and Matt have been helping clean out the toys that are hanging out and I focusing on cleaning.

I don't Matt is going very good right now and I am getting very worried. I have asked him to come over today so we can have a heart to heart talk. He just can not fall apart. I am going suggest we go talk to a therapist? I don't know what to do. I am have so many other things to think about but I know he must be a priority. 

Am still not sleeping well. And just have to force myself to eat. I have opted for yogurt, granola and honey this morning. Bri is hosting Thanksgiving so that is off of my plate. I just can't believe it so close. But then I can't believe Thursday rolls around so quickly and I have to take out the trash again.

This is an interesting story about a tiny Texas town. $350 million worth of medieval treasure. The discovery is just the beginning.

 

No comments: