Monday, March 02, 2009

I Am KREATIV

I got an KREATIV award today from Wendy at among mad people, a new blogger friend. Thank you, Wendy!



*Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love!
Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole world know..... you are KREATIV!

7 things that I love:

1. The way a person smells coming in from very cold outdoors ... is that a "cold-air-ozone" layer that surrounds your body? (I might look up that phenomenon)

2. Anything my mom cooks. When people ask "Where do you go out to eat in Edmonds?" I just laugh. There is no place I would rather eat than at my own house.

3. I love having a good product idea that I want to create and make, it is like a good bone I can chew on everyday.

4. I love giving my son a good hug, although now, he bear hugs me pretty good.

5. I love the way my son tells me he loves every night before going to bed, and me, him

6. I love cleaning my studio and having the feeling that everything is where it belongs

7. I love finding the perfect branch that has fallen to the ground. I bring it home and D hides it somewhere in the backyard.

I am pushing my award forward to:

Dee, Thea Quilts, what can I say? She quilts, she is funny, a great sense of humor and a sense of herself, she is very giving. She is my good "blogger" friend.

Rita, the brightest mind I have ever known. Have know her since my hair wasn't gray.

Amy at APL creations, not sure how she does it with 3 kids, but she is very creative.

Tara. I wish I created as much as she does. She is a creating machine.

I am grateful for Scott ... fine art, fine person, fine blog.

Of course, I love Michelle and how she sees and photographs the world. Although, she has vanished from the blogging in lieu of living her life in her new job and house.

My lifelong friend, Faith, new to the blogging world. Has a way with words that can will make you cry. During her divorce would email her "late-night" thoughts about the world that made me stop and think all day.

You guys are KREATIV!

1 comment:

wendysito said...

Thanks Kim. You deserve it.