Friday, March 06, 2009

Orange Blossoms At Night

Urban Construction Designs's got it right, make a day of visiting the Fabric District in LA. The sights, the smell of food cooking by street vendors. It feels like another country! Another time! It was wonderful. Of course, we didn't spend all day there but we went to several shops, one being Gold Lea Trims.

Then a drive around, stopping by some design stores, my favorite being Gibson Studio, I didn't catch the name of the artist that does these wire sculptures, but I love them. And then to Sonrisa. Then Mexican food for early dinner.

The best part is walking outside in the back patio and smelling the orange tree in blossom. I told them all tonight they took THAT for granted!

Good night from West Hollywood!

2 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I'm envious!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Are you having fun..........email me!