Friday, March 06, 2009

Makes Me Turn All Jelly

By the time you read this post I will be in LA. I almost forgot I was going ;0 My wonderful friend purchased me a "birthday ticket" so we can go explore Rose Bowl flea market. I hope to see Jill and Kathy while I am there. I am only there a couple of days ... so not sure how much I will be able to get around. I haven't left town for a weekend in a long time, and I am feeling a little overwhelmed and exhausted right now. So if I don't get around to blogging while I am gone (yes, of course, I took my laptop:) ... you know where I have gotten off to.

Found these handcrafted porcelain jellyfish by Coe & Waito (it feels like I have blogged this before, but I am too lazy to go investigate) at R&S (room and serve), a beautiful blog I found via another beautiful blog, Purple Area.



A cute little comparison of red carpet goes interior design at Curtain Couture.

Lots of fun stuff at anyhow

A bag of light, love!



And this wonderful Svd Magazine online.

Design Squish blog.

4 comments:

costanza said...

beautiful!

kate nelson said...

Oh! The Rose Bowl Flea Market. What a wonderful memory. Best pair of sky-blue, retro sunglasses I ever paid too much money for and later left in a diner somewhere in southern New Mexico. Alas...

Have a FABBO time!

Anonymous said...

Im glad to see my lovely bag of light in your blog..fantastic how the world becomes whit the little help of the internet-blogworld..You are always welcome to my blog or the shop www.cancaninterior.com

Love ak

ROOM AND SERVE said...

Aren´t they lovely :)