Thursday, March 22, 2007

Planet Earth

I can't wait until Sunday to see this!

"More than five years in the making, PLANET EARTH redefines blue-chip natural history filmmaking and continues the Discovery Channel mission to provide the highest quality programming in the world. The 11-part series will amaze viewers with never-before-seen animal behaviors, startling views of locations captured by cameras for the first time, and unprecedented high-definition production techniques. Award-winning actress and conservationist Sigourney Weaver is the series' narrator""

2 comments:

liz elayne lamoreux said...

Me Too!!! I even thought about inviting other bloggers to watch and talk about it...but realized i could not do one more thing before artfest...
we will have to talk all about it when we see each other Wednesday!!!

(can't wait girl)

Adele said...

I saw a clip on the Today show. An episode that deals with a band of tigers that has figured out how to take down an elephant. It was nature at its finest. I had to avert my eyes and I think I felt my heart break just a bit.