Wednesday, January 17, 2007

They Got You Covered

Fortune Magazine covers by Ernest Hamlin Baker.

Black Mask Magazine vintage covers from Magazine Art, a visual database of magazine covers

Life April 14, 1921. National Lampoon Covers, 1970 – 1998. Vintage Science Fiction Magazine Covers.

Esquire covers 1934. Condé Nast Art. Rolling Stone covers. Time magazine covers.

Mad magazine covers. National Geographic Society magazine covers. Assorted vintage covers. Vintage magazine from Enjoy Art.

The CEO of Apple Computer on the covers of magazines. And Madonna magazine covers, 1986-2004.

1 comment:

jill said...

I love how you "hone in" on a subjects, random ones that I would never think of...
I've always had a bit of a facsination with The New Yorker covers... very arty. My Grandmother collected them for years and then one day, decided to cut them all off, and wallpaper a whole wall in her kitchen with them. It was FABULOUS... and seeing as this was back in 1975, she was sooo way ahead of her time with that idea. I have only 1 picture of it, and it's fading fast... I'll see if I can find it and post it somehow to show you.

You seeming to me someone who might think it was pretty fab as well.