I have been tagged by Yvonne for 6 weird things about me.
1. I could eat the same meal everyday. My favorite being Mexican food, refried beans and taco salad. If I am eating humus, sun-dried tomato, feta and pita bread … then I could eat that all month. This is not a good thing for my family who would like to eat something different on a daily basis.
2. I like to wear the same color outfit. I have several that all the same color from turtle neck to pantyhose. (I am sounding very boring.)
3. On my day off, I love to slip off into an afternoon nap while watching a movie with my mom. She sits in a recliner with Pica and I get a big blanket on my big chair. Cold, rainy, a movie that I know my mom will like … and off we go…
4. I have one pair of paint-pants that I could (and usually do) wear everyday. Soft, black, worn, completely covered in paint. I wish I had 10 of them.
5. I love to clean house. Not pick-up or straighten, but clean! With a toothbrush and toothpicks in hand. I also love to iron. I know, I am crazy.
6. I am completely goofy over old mysteries. Charlie Chan! I love Charlie Chan, The Thin Man … those make me very happy.
That makes me sound so boring … maybe not so much weird!
I am tagging Rita, Tara, Paula , Jill, Janet and S'mee ... you are all tagged! ;)
4 hours ago