Monday, January 01, 2007

Home Tweet Home

I hope the new year is as productive as New's Year Eve. I have been invited to a party today of 50 artist for an art exchange. My goal was to finish a couple of the shrines I had started months ago, that now hang on the studio wall collecting cob webs. Putting the finishing touch on art when one's mind is consumed with other things is impossible. I was able to concentrate and see the completion. Home Tweet Home! This was originally made for a good friend, but I know she will understand and I will create her another, even better one. ;)





3 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

It's a beautiful piece, Kim. And I want to thank you again for the teriffic links this month. I'm still sorting through them. You are so right about the Rahn family!

liz elayne lamoreux said...

this is gorgeous. wow. wow. wow. i love these shrines that you do. when i look at them i just think about how they are filled with stories...

Anonymous said...

Love your birdie shrine!