Thursday, April 21, 2005

National Collage Society

I think some of you should enter this! National Collage Society application for entrance into the Annual Juried Exhibit. And the deadline for this is almost here: the 8th Annual - "Wish You Were Here" Collage Post Cards 2005, Post Card Show Application.

Looks like Susan Hensel is calling for artist as well. The war chest series is wonderful. I have many books on bookmaking, and some day, I plan to fold, sew and conquer. Outside the small books I have managed.

2 comments:

kath red said...

lots of amazing links - you have great finds - the mosaics were gorgeous.

Kim Carney said...

Kath Red: Aren't those mosiacs something else! I tried to email you the other day, but can't find your email! Would you email me sometimes so I can have yours. Thanks!