Monday, August 21, 2006

Listen Up! For The Best Treat

If you are eating peaches and like stinky, gorgonzola cheese, you MUST try this. Mom made it from yesterday and I can not get enough. She had seen a similar thing at a local deli, came home and whipped up a couple.

Cut peaches in half, grill them or mom cooks them in a cast iron skillet, until heated through. Immediately fill with 3 T gorgonzola cheese, sprinkle walnuts (sugared), drizzle honey. The first time we did not use walnuts and mom used cereal granola and it was just as good. I can not describe the taste but I can not get the lusciousness out of my mouth ;)


Peach treat!

14 comments:

Erica Mulherin said...

oooh.......drool...that sound so good!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! It's an odd combo that I've never had, so I don't know.... Thanks for sharing this, Kim!

Visual-Voice said...

oh, dear god! that looks scrumptuous!

Kerstin Svendsen said...

decadent and scrumptious looking!

Amy said...

Sounds delicious and the ingredients are going on the grocery list right. this. second.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, talk about extacy... Wow, I am going to buy peaches tomorrow!!!

Colorsonmymind said...

Yummy!

Anonymous said...

hmmm very interesting - never had gorgonzola - it kind of looks like bleu cheese

Joelle said...

Looks delicious! And healthy, fruit and cheese...I can eat that...

dogfaeriex5 said...

my mouth is so watering...excuse the drool....

Anonymous said...

How about 200 for Sept. 2nd by 4 p.m. I await your answer with bated breath.

Kim Carney said...

oh, yes, the stinky cheese people stand up ;) I hope you try it, it is sooo easy, well, i didn't actually make it myself, but it LOOKED easy.
And anonymous ... that could probably be done ;)

Unknown said...

thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you

tiffini elektra x said...

Oh this sounds delicious! Tonight with red wine I am so trying this!