Monday, August 07, 2006

Blurking And Cleaning

Have been doing some blog-keeping the last couple of days. Links that needed to be fixed, friends that needed to be added. It is funny how you will say, I will do that tomorrow, tomorrow... so I finally got down to do some of it...and speaking of links....

If you have a day to cruise the internet, there is some major linkage going on at liquidpaper. Print and pattern is such a great place for inspiration!

Craig Atkinson illustration and fine art and his blog via Layers of Meaning. What What blog, Start a Story, Mail Art Postcard Exhibition.

Daily paintings by Justin Clayton via Creative Swoon. I love this leaf painting. I would to have time to participate in the Pincusion Challenge.

In the Park, limited edition photographs by Micheal Witte, I love this entire series.

Every Color Under the Sun Necklace by Linda Trent, Vintage Silver Charm Necklace at Silver Thunder.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me to the list!

Now I have additional inspiration to get back to crafting (at least after the baby is born and the new house is relatively organized.) I don't want to be the bum link on your list!

:)

Paula Adams Perez said...

How can he possibly paint like that every day? Here's another like it...amazing! and he's making some good $ at it! "A Painting A Day" http://duanekeiser.blogspot.com/

Janet said...

Thanks (I think!!) for all the great links. Now I'll be stuck here forever just "blurking"...I love that word.

S'mee said...

thanks for new ways to procrastinate, um, I mean research! These sites are great!

liz elayne lamoreux said...

so i have spent half of my morning at the fabric and pattern blog. goodness me that girl has an eye for beauty.
i am having too much fun making purses and this site has given me so much enery about patterns and color and oh! love it!
thanks for the links dear kim.