Thursday, July 28, 2022

It is hot today

David loves to water the bushes, grass, trees, etc. but hand, each one. He is doing that now.

In the hottest heat of the day in our house, 4-7p, I settled down in front of the TV and fan and watched a good french movie, Delicious.  (Warning- subtitles)

France, 1789, just before the Revolution. With the help of a surprising young woman, a chef who has been sacked by his master finds the strength to free himself from his position as a servant and opens the first restaurant. 

  

I had a hankering for Carrot-Coconut Soup. I always use an entire bottle of Thai-style chili. It is more of a autumn soup, but it just sounded good. This soup is soooo easy.

I started soaking beans, for 15 bean soup for the weekend. David had bought the beans and ham-hocks. I hate that every night we have to say, "what are we going to eat tonight?" 

Think I am going to make another quiche so I just have something to eat in the morning without giving it much thought. 

Also watched this today. "Grieving of what I know will be lost".


No comments: