Tuesday, July 05, 2022

A 4th full of nothingness

Hope everyone had a great 4th. I did NOTHING. The most nothingness ever on a 4th of July. 

The kids did their own thing, I stay in my chair watching slightly depressing TV and trying to avoid hearing about mass shooting in Illinois. The White Lotus was just okay, a little depressing from the rich and privileged vacationers point of view. I was already 3 episodes so decided to watch all of it.

David and I finished watching Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix which I thoroughly enjoyed. We love Michael Connelly’s Bosch so of course we would love this. And watched a couple of new Tony Hillerman’s Dark Winds episodes. After next weeks finale, I guess we will have to start watching Swedish or French or Polish mysteries with subtitles again.

I am so sick of Trump's America that I could scream, cry and throw up. David delivered a big hot dog and bake beans to my chair and we called it a night. Nary a firework was even seen. The kids did go the fireworks in Everett. Any fireworks around our house did not disturb Pixie this year since she has lost her hearing. 

This is such a lovely video of bird songs.

 

 

No comments: