Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Watching the kids

Watching the kids can be taxing sometimes for a very cranky grandma. Then most of the time it is a delight to have conversations with them about life. 

Before Noah was even here 2 hour, I had made peanut butter toast, regular toast, two glasses of chocolate milk, turned on the iPhone 4 times, brought out about 4 big toys from the bedroom (stuff they have not moved yet). 

Then she wanted ice cream for breakfast and my only question was "how much ice cream do you want?" 

Took Mason to camp, went to the grocery store for more milk and ice cream sandwiches. I just put corn dogs in the oven but Noah wanted peaches, which she opened and spilled over the table. You know she will not eat the corn dogs that are in the oven. Now she wants one (little finger in the air) marshmallow. And just ONE corndog. After stepping on my camera equipment, I let her take a couple of  shots.

Mason's camp called, she forgot her water bottle, we ran one down there.

Noah wants to take a bath so I promised her bath at 2 when it is getting hotter in the house. It is suppose to reach 90 today, which in our house means it will be hot in a couple of rooms. Now the iPhone is out of battery and I am searching for her tablet. She is bored. Probably will run her back home where they have a pretty large pool. 

My son sent me The Dude Dad videos and it is hysterical. No matter what generation, chaos happens in the family of kids. I really need these moments to laugh at life and ourselves.

  

 

No comments: