Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vases match the flowers

Found the most wonderful hand thrown vases (again) at the thrift store. And some tin buckets. One long red one that I thought would be wonderful with green grass for the holidays. One adorable red, white and green pot (99 cents, never used) that I thought would make the perfect holder for Christmas cookies? Can't you see that?



A large platter that looks like shark skin. And those hand-thrown bowls below!



brownstripe2

brownstipe1

Blue vase matches hydrangeas

blue vase matches flower

And I admit it, I bought 4 more Celadon plates. (But don't tell D!)

2 comments:

Natalie Thiele said...

Lucky you! Love those celadon plates, too.
I like your new headline or banner thingy (not the official name, but I hope you know what I mean).

Kim Carney said...

Thank you Natalie! I know I was has just changed out the banner not long ago but inspired by fall to do so again! I have some celadon teasets and I am always trying to find plates to match! xoxo