Sunday, August 03, 2008

Making Lemonaide From Lemons

Or a bouquet out of seed pods ... trimming and cleaning the backyard yesterday, found the clematis seeds pods that had already blown. Thin green stems with a small green ball at the end ... this is after the seed part has blown away.

bouquet of clematis seeds -- blurred

bouquet of clematis seeds

bouquet of clematis seeds detail

A website devoted entirely to seeds! The Garden Helper and
Flower Garden News
. Collecting garden seeds. SewDelish on collecting seeds and free printable seed packets.

1 comment:

Jerez Sherry said...

Glad to see I am not a 'lone' seed collector.

I've been enamored with seeds most of my life, and enjoy collecting them as much as cutting flowers for bouquets.

One of these days I might even get organized with it, labeling drawers etc. For now I send my seeds to friends near and far.