Thursday, July 05, 2007

Live Now Girl

I hate to give advice ... but there is a very talented person in Texas and I want her to get this message. For some it might always be a daily struggle. Some may never realize how truly talented they are. For some, it might take a little longer to get started on the right path. You must do what makes you happy (even it is a couple of hours a week). Believe in yourself because we all believe in you. ;) Enjoy every second of motherhood, before you know it, you are buying them a car. Your dreams are achieveable ... otherwise, there would little reason for me to get up in the morning! ;) We adore you. !

(I bought these sentence cubes at the thrift store today and when I poured the words out, "Live Now Girl" appeared and it made me think about her.)

3 comments:

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

oh kim this brought tears to my eyes...thank you so much...thank you, thank you, thank you...

Deborah Boschert said...

Good advice for this Texas mom too. In fact, I think I'll pack up the kids for a trip to the library today. (Since it's still raining!)

Anonymous said...

OK, this is the 3rd post I've come across this evening talking about this topic. Guess it's time to take notice. Thanks for taking part in the cosmic message team.