Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the best mom. I love you.

Happy Birthday Mom!

{later}At the movies, a 40-year-old man patted my mom's date on the shoulder to ask if "he could say something to his wife". Mom's date said she is not my wife, but sure. This wonderful guy told my mom that she was the most beautiful woman he has seen in a long time! I asked mom's date if he had paid him to say that. He had not.
Mom told him it was her birthday and that was a wonderful gift!

6 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Goregous woman. I can see the Kim in her too. What a fabulous blouse!

dee said...

I've said it before but it's worth repeating. Your Mom is so beautiful. Happy Birthday to her and many, many more!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Happy Birthday Mom!

S'mee said...

agrreing with the man at the movies and all here...beautiful woman, love the blouse.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet birthday treat!
Your mother is beautiful, she has gorgeous colored eyes.

phlegmfatale said...

She's a knockout. All my best and happy belated birthday to Dianne - tell her I love her.