Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Late For Blog Day

three pears

Only remembered Blog Day when I recieved my weekly update email from Heidi at 101 Cookbooks.

So I am very late, but with broken down cars, boys returning from KC, all kinds of yearly exams, school starting, etc. It is no wonder I miss it ;) Anyway, a good friend told me the other she was worried about me because I blogged to much. That I don't have enough "real people" time. Maybe she is right but I don't think I blog to much. After trying to keep up with everyone's blog and what you guys actually write. I don't think I blog enough. Anyway, that is just a non-bloggers point of view.

Just went through my del.icio.us list of grabbed a few of the many, many I have saved.

Rita’s declious Dallas Diorama

ALLA PRIMA PAINTING

Lost Aussie on the loose

abyweb

Daily Observations

Life’s Snapshops

Megan Cassidy Carty

Nest Studio

Print & Pattern

4 comments:

Colorsonmymind said...

I love this photo.

Tara's Art Camp said...

I don't think you blog too much, I look forward to seeing what you are up to everyday. And you are a wealth of information!

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

your pears are fabulous! And I don't think you blog too much. What I don't like is that I blog, my friends read it, they know what is going on in my world and so don't bother calling to catch up or chat, but since they don't blog, it's kind of one-sided - I have to call them to find out what is going on in their world or I'd never know. So I have to blog and be the one to call all the time. Doesn't seem fair, I almost want to block them from my blog LOL.

phlegmfatale said...

Wow, kimmer - thanks so much for posting my Dallas Diorama link - I'm having so much fun showing my favorite views of Dallas. Oh, and soon I'll be posting a pic of the building Hughes & Luce are in (where Dianne worked), but I don't know what the building is called ( I always knew it as the M Bank building - remember them?)