Monday, September 04, 2006

Chair Covers

Flipping through MS Living the other day, I saw this simple idea for chair covers, to add fun and color to the dining room. And I have my own ideas I think I am going to do for my dining room for the fall/winter. Maybe a little patchwork? Some fall leaves? In the summer I would like to print out my flower photos on fabric and sew those on the back. A monogram? I have lots of vintage Christmas tablecloths that would be perfect for that. I have not even changed out the lanterns on the ceilling all summer. I bought some stretched canvas for new dining room art. The dining room needs some attention.



4 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Each of these comps are worth your doing, Kim! Wonderful!! You rock hard!

Karin said...

Excellent idea, you can decorate the covers in so many different ways! :o)

Tricia said...

I have a collection of vintage tablecloths too. What a great use for them!

S'mee said...

Your designs rock! (not eloquent, but exactly how I am feelin' 'bout 'em)