Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow Day 2012

 Really, is there anything better than a snow day? Staying in warm house robe and slippers, without guilt. Two snow days, time to catch up on work. Have a fire. Watch the white stuff, swirl and float and just giggle at the delight of it all. Too bad David has to go to work, but as we know well, news doesn't stop for weather. I wish Matt were young again ... this would be the days the entire neighborhood (kids and parents) would head for Hummingbird Hill (Park) with sleds and have a good time.


Seedpod from Spring Valley.
 

In the wee hours of last night, I finally got Brantlers to look like it isn't in a state of being built. I am so happy to have that finished. I have an interview with a gallery next week and wanted the site to look polished. Of course, there is lots more to do. But at least it is missing "big" parts of the puzzle, like a footer and a decent slideshow. I have a few new Brantlers. How can I have so much fun making them? Seriously, it feels like it should be illegal. I have run out of room in the studio and made a temporary hanging place in the living room. Plus, it gives me a sense of what they look like in an environment instead of laying around on a table in the studio. Adding a shopping cart is my next task. Well, and make those the large ones I have started in the studio ... just waiting ME.











2 comments:

Maxinetoo said...

The site looks great ... good luck with the interview! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
Hoover SteamVac Spin Scrub TurboPower Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5912900