Friday, October 14, 2011

No Mark At All


I would love to do more of these ... local friend's links in my sidebar ... sometimes I feel like I just hang out here in Edmond's ethernet all by myself and it is nice to meet, acknowledge and know other bloggers in this area.

I met Rachell at the first etsyRain meeting I attended two weeks ago. We hit it off because we both blog, have our own ideas about photography and the pitfalls blogging. She graciously trades sponsorship advertising and now I am on her site as a sponsor. I am so thrilled and excited.

Rachell is the photographer behind No Mark At All. A Pacific Northwest photographer focusing on the bolder shades of Seattle and all of it's gems. When not photographing nature or food, she blogs about life as a beginner in the field, shares tips and tricks that she picked up around the web, her dream portrait lists, and the prints from other photographers she can't help but love. When not working, she spends as much time as possible with her daughter of 8, Eisling and her boyfriend of nearly 4 years, Dan. 

Thank you, Rachell! It feels great to be a part of a larger blogging community. 

No comments: