Friday, September 02, 2011

Duane Hoffman & the good ole days

Duane and I have been working together for a couple of months on a freelance gig. He is a great talent and it is nice to work with him again. We have worked together for almost 19 years!  We have a couple of weeks off at present. We also worked with Ben Garrison and Steve Greenberg in the Seattle PI art department ... of course, I worked with many others, too many to mention here. I am allowed to say, "those were the good ole days"?


Have also been finishing up graphics for Rick's BYOB Website Facebook business landing page (that is a mouth-full). If you need to learn how to build your own website using Wordpress-Thesis ... Rick is your guy. Lots of videos, Live Question and Answer sessions (which I participate in all the time). Rick is the best teacher I have ever had (and patient).

No comments: