Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunny delight

Have watched so many InDesign video tutorials,  my head is about to explode. My eyes are burning. My computer is smoking hot. Trying to remember what I forgot. Putting a book together for a friend, can't wait to share. It is going to be very special.

Because I fed the birds all winter, I have many, many families nesting. It feels like I have a nest per bush. Wrens in the honeysuckle. Finches in the clematis. Chickadees in the back bushes. It is very busy out there and very exciting. I just need to keep an eye out for the *evil neighbor cat*. Pica is my best weapon.

My computer was getting so hot I decided to clean house and let it sleep. Then mom brought in some grape hyacinths ... and did I mention, the sun is shining?

Muscari, commonly and collectively known as grape hyacinths

delicate daisy

delicate daisy

3 comments:

Maxinetoo said...

Lovely!

mollymell said...

Hi Kim, how are you?
You have such a inspiring and beautiful blog.
How can I follow it? I could not find a way to do it.

Kim Carney said...

Thank you Regina! I love your blog space too! My follow ap/button is at the bottom of my blog ;)