Saturday, January 02, 2010

Year in Review

Something blog has been around since 2004, has 4,399 total post, 1,483 drafts and 1,118 post for 2009. I was just looking through the last years' post trying to remember where this year went and I what I did in that year I hardly recall. Although I love everything I put on this blog, here are a few memorable moments in my blog world.

Wire animals by Benedetta Mori Ubaldini

Getting our new puppy

America changing

Having fun making Rick's limited edition business card

Pixel becoming a fun part of our lives

Matt being happy

Running into a talented ex-co-worker while Elana and I were trying to sell some of treasures at The Antique Mall (which no one else thought were treasures) ;)

Loving shooting in the winter

Finding a weather vane for D's Christmas present that is similar but much smaller than the expensive one I saw in LA.

Seeing Robin and Shakti in LA to go to the Rose Bowl Flea Market

Steel cactus

Michelle visiting from Texas

Aunt Lucy passed away and I spent some time in Texas with family and my friend Ruth in Dallas

Matt's jazzed up trip to Savannah

The butterfly film

One of my desktop wallpapers making it on Six Revisions

Every post about rings is a good one

Forget-Me-Nots and Lilacs

Participating in Self Portrait Challenge, don't do that anymore

Discovering new clothes, Gibbous Fashion

Mari Andrews sculptures

Having a little time to shoot flowers

Betsabee Romero

Although work and stress seem to have taken over, I still had my backyard in the summer and shooting hydrangeas and spent one hour of the summer sitting in my lounge chairs

Made my Mondo Beyondo list but haven't checked it lately

Dale Copeland is inspiration

Faith and Sheri visited from Texas and we made a quick trip to Victoria

Mom pulled off another T-day

I finished my first semester of CSS class but need so much more

And of course my son is still happy turned 18 this year

I am sure I am leaving something out.

I knew I was going to forget something .... my new computer!

1 comment:

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

awww...i made your list...*sniff, sniff*...