Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blogging generator

The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator is hysterical. Via T h E ~ b L i S s F u L ~ p I x E L. This is my post:

Wholy smoke I just remembered I have not updated this since last year... You would not believe my anguish at my misdoings. Unbelievable.

I am totally exhausted with sleeping my way to the top, hoping you haven't found other blogs, just generally being asleep, dreaming and chancing to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from lunchtime to till I fall into bed at midnight. I am so over it. I need a nap.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors think of me as I battle mine enemies. Until I need your shoulder to cry on. I mean it!.

1 comment:

Michelle (a.k.a. la vie en rose) said...

ha! this is hilarious...