Monday, January 25, 2010

Golly Bard

Every night I am I worried about going to sleep on time because it is not my nature to be a morning bird. It is my nature to stay up until 3a and wake up around 11a. I go to be now around 8pm ... tonight, feeling a little more tired than usual was in bed by 7:30 and woken up by the puppy at 8:30p. Tried for an hour to fall back to sleep ;( So now I wait for my 1/2 Tylenol PM to work. So I surf a little and found this wonderful artist.

Beautiful twigs, branches, nests by Golly Bard. Love this feather illustration and Jar of Love No. 21.

3 comments:

Handpicked said...

ha! As I am reading this at 4:32am because I went to bed at 8:00 last night. I was so exhausted but my body never lets me sleep more than 8 hours...sigh!
If I didn't have to go to work for a living I would live off my body ques.

Kim Carney said...

Okay, I am comforted that someone else is in bed before the 10 oclock news ;) i slept in an hour this morning ;) It is 530a and I am off to work. Have a great day!

Maxinetoo said...

I love, love, love anything to do with birds, nests and twigs ...these are great.