Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pre-T-Day

Maybe I am getting too old for this. Cleaning. Trying to remember where I put the table linens hidden since last Thanksgiving. Trying to remember how to cook. More cleaning. Trying to hang lanterns in between the branches, without bringing them tumbling down. Finding the china, washing the china. It was all just a year ago since I used these things, then why are they so hard to locate? Thankfully, Mom has most of the food all ready cooked. I am only responsible for one chocolate cake and the brussels sprouts. And I always burn the marshmallows on the sweet potatoes.

pre tday

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Happy Thanksgiving — your dining table always looks so beautiful, and I love that large landscape painting.
Enjoy a long, restful weekend.

Kim Carney said...

Thank you Lesley! And Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Missy said...

Happy Holidays to you and may I just say that your table looks amazing... i love what you did with the twigs up above and the chinese looking lanterns... very very pretty! You are quite talented!