Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hip To Be Square

My M-I-L sent me this clip about International Quilt Study Center & Museum at the University of Nebraska.

"The International Quilt Study Center & Museum is many things: a treasure house of quilts spanning centuries from around the world; a unique academic program and resource attracting scholars from far and wide;a connection point for quilt enthusiasts of all sorts; a world class museum with state of the art exhibitions, digital galleries and stunning architecture. In this section you will find detailed information about the history of the Center and the people who have shared their love of and fascination with the world of quilts and quiltmaking."

Thanks Peggy! Maybe we need a road trip! ;)

2 comments:

matirose said...

Hi Kim!
Kelly Rae told me she saw you at ArtFest:) Wish I was there. Sounded like fun! How are you?
xo
Mati

Anonymous said...

I once made many quilts. Then hand surgeries and subsequent arthritis took that away. But I have lovely quilts, quite simple ones, that I enjoy and hand down to my daughters. It was my legacy to leave to them, bound in love and stitches.
Brenda