Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Paint Chip Greetings Cards

I been sporting a terrible sinus headache for a couple of days, yesterday, took a late afternoon nap after some sinus Tylenol. Woke up later and headed to the art studio for some fun. Paint chip, some punches, a couple of books to cut up, glue. I love the simple design and of course the colors; some reminded me of beach glass. Have been trying to conjure of some ideas for summer cards for sellling at a friends' card store (if she will have them.) So I spent the night brain storming. Also made more Easter Egg cards from photos from last year. I love them.















7 comments:

Liquid Sky Arts said...

Your blog is such a treasure trove of ideas...I just cleaned out my office today and threw away scads and scads of paint chip brochures. haha...now I'm going to be digging through the trash, because I love this card idea so much. :)

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

Love, love the cards, especially the Easter egg one-those egg colors are so rich and yummy! What great ideas, pretty great coming from a gal with a nasty sinus headache. Wish I was that productive when I am sick! :)

designerm dot com

Anonymous said...

Wonderful posts today...love the hydrangea photos. We moved this winter so I have to start all over again with a new yard. Daunting.
Re: the cards, I do a lot of paper work and wonder, what's your preferred glue for such projects?

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful, I love the colors! Now I have to go dig out all the paint chips I have in the garage ;) Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you and Kathleen, you just really inspire me! I just wish I had your eye. Those cards are lovely, heck, this entire site is lovely. By the way, I think we've got your rain now. I'm hoping it can do the great things for me now.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
These cards are great! Are you offering any for sale to the online public?

elizabeth said...

the cards are beautiful! thanks for the inspiration (i just hope i remember it the next time i'm at lowes ;)