Saturday, February 12, 2005

Brain Should Be On Drugs

Illustration Friday, pre-submission. I am cheating again, but this feels so appropriate, and seems to be a common theme. Full head, over-worked brain, too many "I want to do's". So I am re-submitting for Illustration Friday prompt of Crowded.

My original post: My brain is too full. I was thinking about that this morning, wondering what it looks like on the inside. By the way, how DO you archive ALL OF THOSE PHOTOS you take, collect and store in your computers? I have been trying to do that for days now, and figure out a better solution than I have going on now. Suggestions?


11 comments:

mati rose said...

i love this visual! it captures how it all happens simultaneously. love the colors too!

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

Nice graphic. I was thinking we should all do one of these and post them for Illustration Friday. Then we would really see what is going on inside of peoples heads! Wouldn't that be outrageous?

Anonymous said...

i like maggie's thought...that would be quite interesting! i'm going to do one of these on my fridge with dry-erase markers...or is that just procrastinating doing what actually is on my to-do list!
cheers,
kerry

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I like your style, but find your interpretation of the concept worryingly close to mine! more the coincidence?
Leigh

Christina Hankins said...

Kim,
Your illustration sums it all up. My head generally feels that crowded on a daily basis.How does one get any sleep with so much on ones mind?

Kim's Suitcase said...

oh i love it, i am insprired to do a composite of my own crowded mind, your illustrations are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! I thought about something like this. Glad I didn't try to do it because your solution was much better that what I had in my head ;)

And funny you ask about organizing photos. I'm looking into that very thing for work/home! So many ways to do it. We're looking into something on a server for work and I'm using Picasa (for now) at home.

Kim Carney said...

Thank you all. I felt bad about not doing a new illustration since I did this one back in February, on a Saturday at work feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Anonymous said...

I love your illustration! I had to comment because I had the same concept, though not quite so well executed.

Anonymous said...

It's just like that, did you scan my brain?

Delaney Jane said...

This is perfect for my cocaine assignment!