Sunday, February 20, 2005

Birds In The Belfry

Our Texas red-headed nut-hatch friend, Ruth, called this morning to tell us she discovered birds building a nest in her bookcase, yes, in the house. She leaves her doors open all day while at work for dogs to come and go. She discovered a bird in the house a couple of times, but thought nothing of it, until yesterday, when she saw them with a Sparrow Express moving van full of leaves and twigs! I say: leave it, my mom says: move them out. Well, there is all that bird poop to consider, but what fun, to have little ones in the house again.





She is also learning how to use, download, send her digital images. I love this white peacock she saw in Arkansas.

3 comments:

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

Beautiful peacock and thank you for the Illustrator tips. I think I have birds in my belfry today...what a day! Wish me well though, this may lead to a good thing! :)

www dot designerm dot com

mati rose said...

i've never seen a white peacock... magical.

Liquid Sky Arts said...

That's too funny about the birds nest in her house. :)
& What a beautiful creature that albino peacock is!