Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fun day

If I actually made money on my Brantlers, it would be criminal because I am having so much fun making them this week. I made 8 more today, larger versions (5-inch-tall), more distress (the rasp), different color combos. I have one more day - computer-free-work - before I need to go look after my work obligations.



Pixel's "illness" (anal-gland-problem ... that is all the details I am sharing) is making everyone closer today. Pica is obviously very worried about his buddy because he is usually not this friendly with Pixel.


2 comments:

Maxinetoo said...

Poor Pix ... hope she is doing better. xoxo

Waltraut said...

I love your brantlers very much, simple but very special. I wish you the best for your exhibition.
By the way, it was not possible to comment on Brantlers nor at your posting on Something regarding the brantlers.