Sunday, November 26, 2006

"Three Thing" MeMe

I was tagged by East of Oregon with "Three Thing MeMe".

Three things that scare me:
* Global warming
* Wars
* The idea that we will run out of clean water

Three people who make me laugh:
* My husband
* My son
* Rita

Three things I love:
* My studio (and all the junk that fills it up)
* Cameras
* Computers

Three things I hate:
* Tele-marketing phone calls
* Traffic
* Corrupt government

Three things I don't understand:
* Why I can’t eat all the chocolate I want and not gain weight
* Why children starve to death in Africa
* Why we invaded a sovereign country, just because we did not approve of the megalomaniac leader of that said country

Three things on my desk:
* Photo of my son (the most delicious picture of him)
* Two hands interlocked – paper weight, my moms from many years ago
* A bowl carved from a monkey-puzzle tree that holds different kinds of hearts

Three things I'm doing right now:
* Starting and maintaining a fire
* Trying to figure out how I can get out of picking up my son and his three friends from the mall, while it is snowing.
* Hanging Christmas wreaths on the kitchen cabinet

Three things I want to do before I die:
* Finish just one of my big ideas (that I carry around in my head all the time)!
* See my son finish his higher education, and start a good life with lots of close friends
* See that we have a handle on global warming

Three things I can do:
* Clean a house to the nth-degree
* Work really, really hard (very long hours) when I have get something done
* Design the most fun Christmas card

Three things I can't do:
* Organize
* Keep my purse clean and organized
* Not love my very sick, old, Cocker Spaniel, who needs lots of care

Three things you should listen to:
* Your intuition
* Your best friends sincere advice
* The wind in the trees (or Vivaldi)

Three things you should never listen to:
* Religious radio stations
* Religious zealots
* Fox News

Three things I'd like to learn:
* Spanish
* Flash and Dreamweaver
* Violin (so I can play Vivaldi!)

Three favourite foods:
* Dark chocolate baked in some decadent cake
* Balsamic vinegar, olive oil and warm bread
* Warm bread pudding, chocolate sauce that my mom makes from stale bread.

Three beverages I drink regularly:
* Coffee
* Coke
* Red wine

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
* Bewitched
* The Avengers (I WAS Mrs. Peel)
* Aeosps Fables (I still have my book)

Three blogger friends that I am going to tag:
Rancho Rita (the funniest person I know)
Maureen
Erica (my blogger inspiration)

5 comments:

Uber Mer said...

"Three things you should never listen to:
* Religious radio stations
* Religious zealots
* Fox News"

So unbelievably true, well said!

Deb R said...

I loved your answers to this. I kept nodding and saying "yep...uh huh...got THAT right." :-)

I may steal this meme, since i loves me some meme action!

Anonymous said...

I like Vivaldi too! :)

Anonymous said...

haha...I tagged east of orgegon, she tagged you! Nice list. I want to learn dreamwaver too. BTW, welcome to my Sunflower blog too.

phlegmfatale said...

ok - will post my meme in the next few days - I'm so glad you find me amusing, darling - for you are one of my favorite souls in all the world and it pleases me to delight you. I think meeting you and knowing you as I do has been one of the most profound joys and greatest blessings of my existence.