Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Conquer your drawers

So, we are flooding in the basement. Well, the be fair, all of PNW is flooding. I live in Snohomish County. Matt has stayed home to  clean up but that is okay because they had a rain-out in their construction job. I don't mind rain, but I hate it when it POURS for weeks! Pixie doesn't want to "go outside" so she literally pees on the door seal! Murphy and Remi think it is just a blast to go out in the rain.

 

I am watching another Christmas Romance movie, DON'T JUDGE ME!

I just ate leftover lasagna and Noah is having chocolate chips for lunch? 

I need to get more dog beds for the cats. 

Bri has been busy organizing and being ruthless. I told her, the difference between us, she buys these organizational trays. I will not spend the money on such things, and just throw crap in there ;) 




 Marjorie Thompson is is inspired by the Pacific Northwest, before it washed away! LOVE the colors!








No comments: