Wednesday, June 14, 2023

I love a mystery

So Mimosa Day was a too filling. That much orange juice just about did me in at the end of the day! I should stick with straight champagne? I really wish he had a mugshot taken. Why is HE so privileged? HE IS A CRIMINAL. 

ESPIONAGE (intelligence gathering is the act of obtaining secret or confidential information (intelligence). A person who commits espionage is called an espionage agent or spy. Any individual or spy ring (a cooperating group of spies), in the service of a government, company, criminal organization, or independent operation, can commit espionage) IS A SERIOUS CRIME IN THIS COUNTRY.

So very funny to hear his speech post-arraignment. Remember ... everything they accuse the left of ... they are guilty of doing themselves. Always help to remember that to know what they are up to. 

I have been cooking up hamburger meat for Pixie. Seems that is her favorite this week. There are three bowls with roast beef, hot dog and now hamburger ... 

I have the girls today and it made it so apparent, I have NO food here for them. All the bread went moldy ... the milk is almost sour. I on the other hand am having a delicious breakfast of cookie with sprinkles, hot chocolate and coffee ... very special! (note: the sweet pattern of sprinkles around cookie!)

 

So this weird trend has been going on on my blog that I have been trying to figure out. The curious me wants to know! I know it is a search for something that lands on my blog name ... which BTW seems to be very popular business name in Singapore, who knew! I wish I had set up my Google Analytics long ago ... I didn't see the point. But I would love to know the search words. 

2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

I am to the point I have to mute 'youknowwho' anytime he is on my TV and I never look at the screen - can.not.stand.him! Ugh

Joanne S said...

I also cannot stand to see or hear Orange Peel Face.... I have had to limit my watching of MSNBC due to too much Orange Peel Face. And Law and Order has also been disappointing. So...I did a load of wash....