Friday, June 23, 2023

Botanical study

I have a very busy weekend coming up. The thought of leaving my house and driving at night, all make me very nervous. 

I loved Sex and The City so many years ago. So I clicked on the newest edition, And Just Like That ... and I am not sure I can get through the first two episodes. What changed? I do not know. It just feels so forced and fake. I will soldier on.

I hate when cold grape jelly clumps on my warm, buttered English muffin!

A long time ago my step-mother said my life line looked like I would die in my late 60's. So that scared me. I haven't really thought about it for a long time but it popped into my head this morning. There is a double line (fate line) that continues much further down after the main one fades off. I thought that meant something and now I think it is the death of David and the other line is continuing to survive. Just a thought.

The beautiful constraint and symmetry of Mary O'Malley. Her Instagram and Pinterest. Her art is very soothing for me!

3 comments:

LindaSonia said...

Loving the posted artwork today!!

LindaSonia said...

Don't know much about lifelines so I can't help you but I do know the memories of fondly missed cold jelly on ANYTHING.

Kim Carney said...

Thank you!!!! I so lover her work, make me want to crack open Adobe Illustrator! ;)