Thursday, August 04, 2011

Wonders of the Universe

I was watching Wonders of the Universe last night. Feeling a little lost with one empty bedroom. In a quiet house, everyone in bed or at work. Woozy from the pain killers I am taking for my back. Just mindlessly listening to Brian Cox melodic voice explaining the universe, in the back of my brain trying to figure out my future direction ... working and dreaming of what else I could be. Then the host of Wonders of the Universe, physicist Brian Cox said:

"Time blows in one direction"

That sentence. It made an impact.
Anyway, it is a great series to watch. Yes, I am being a little weird, sorry. I am grasping for inspiration, looking for something that makes sense to me. Trying to look to the future and not to the past. Fortunately, I have a lot of work to do this week which explains why no time for blogging. Plus, I am trying to take advantage of the sun and fit it a little sun bathing time during the day. Here is something strange, my daily horoscope seems to follow my life right now. Every morning Mom calls out "listen to your horoscope" and I swear it almost mirrors my thoughts or actions of the day.




1 comment:

Tiffany | Wholesale Flowers Store said...

I actually don't think you're weird... in fact I looved these videos and I'm going for the whole series!! thanks!!!