Friday, August 19, 2011

Today

I have spent all day working on illustrations and thinking about Facebook landing pages (way too much thinking about FB Business landing pages) ... watering D's new grass and feeding my hydrangeas. Looking after mom. Sunbathing for 30 minutes on my lunch break. Talking to Rick and Laura about Facebook landing page. Talking to BYOB co-workers in Switzerland and Philippines. Upgrading my Skype. Building signage for Global Gold & Silver. Talking to my step-mom who just got out of the hospital after heart surgery and my sister who is going on vacation in Mexico next week. Thinking about what to do for Matt's birthday next week. 

And watching Pixel nap in between the pillows. (Sometimes I just want to be Pixel).

3 comments:

Maxinetoo said...

I want to be Pixel too ... spoiled little princess. :)

Kim Carney said...

she but if you can believe it, Sophie is more spoiled!

Maxinetoo said...

LOL ... I believe it!