Sunday, August 21, 2011

Reading Outside, indoors

I do not participate in extreme sports, but I love to read, watch videos about people who do! I read many Outside Magazines while waiting at the hospitals ER lately. I like the magazine. Great adventures, great products, great finds. I can enjoy the thrill without climbing the mountains or risking my life. ;) Patrick Camblin, organizer of the Whitewater Grand Prix, is at it again. This time with the peer-selected Rider of the Year Awards. Here are the best lines of the year. Video below.
 

Camille Seaman's Last Icebergs. Wow! 

Not having a vacation this year? Go listen the people camping in the wild outdoors. Honestly, these are great! Triple Splash, Algonquin Provincial Park, Canada, my fave!

 
On Assignment in Yosemite Jimmy Chin extreme photographer, takes you behind the scenes during a dream assignment. For more hair-raising adventure photos and videos, go read Jimmy's blog

On Assignment from renan ozturk on Vimeo.

The Tooth Traverse - how do they film this?


The Tooth Traverse from renan ozturk on Vimeo.

CLIP Chad Behind The Scenes, reading about it, very interesting. 

CLIP Chad Behind The Scenes from Camp 4 Collective on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Maxinetoo said...

Yosemite ... one of my all time favorite places. Those climbers are seriously crazy but wow, the views and incredible shots. Ansel Adams has long been my fav photog, especially his pics of Yosemite ... these photos put a whole new spin on Half Dome and El Cap!