Saturday, November 12, 2005

Antique Linen

Check out this vintage Homer Laughlin Co. Skytone Lily of the Valley Dinnerware. These linens are sold. ReproTexas pillow and souvenir tablecloth. All the above found on www.retro-redheads.com.

If you can find the right monogrammed item, any of these would make great presents. Darn, I wish I had bought these or these from Cynthia’s Antique & Vintage Linens. I have some very similar I bought at an antiue store some time ago. How about some Rooster cocktail napkins. This lovely printed tablecloth with Pinecones, Snowflakes.

From Antique Linen, some wonderful things, of course, expensive but we can window shop.









2 comments:

liz elayne lamoreux said...

i love that lily of the valley dinnerware. my favorite flower. and it reminds me of my grandmother - we loved them together. just to have a set for just me would make me happy. I could eat breakfast on it every day.

Anonymous said...

the rooster is fantastic, he can come to my cocktail party!!