Monday, May 30, 2011

Flagging the dining room

I hung my flags inside this year ... I need a change and haven't had time to repaint the art in the dining room yet.



Wanted to spend the holiday weekend making paper mache things ... but worked instead. Sears replaced our refrigerator (that has had some problems the last couple of months) which sent me into a cleaning frenzy. Mainly cleaning up after the puppy ... she is discovering all kinds of things to destroy = vacuum.

Almost finished wedding invitations. And finished up some CD packaging covers for my sister (note to self, wrap them up and put them in the mail!) And of course did serious freelance "work" for next week's meeting. Working with Rick on an attorney website this weekend too. Whew, I need a vacation from my unemployment. ;) Okay, off to vacuum more puppy mess in the family room, then off to studio to enjoy the last of my holiday. xoxox everyone!

1 comment:

Tara's Art Camp said...

what a great change, I love the brightness!