Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am thankful for

I am thankful for… printables generously provided by Silverbox Creative Studio crumpled envelope...

These beautiful Autumn Leaves Dessert Plates from west elm. They also have these sweet leaves, I used the real thing one year on my ceiling. Also I made tons of these leaves (seen below) one year using some old brown paper stock and silver sticky back paper I had bought at a salvage paper place. They matched my then new (to me) china, Noritake Helene. I am so in love the the great leaf graphics. They weren't perfect, but hanging from the ceiling, no one really noticed.



Some meal I would love to go completely natural for the table setting, even the plate.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Made me smile, again! (-:

Maxinetoo said...

Happy Thanksgiving! xoxo

Kim Carney said...

wish you could be here too!

Maxinetoo said...

Me too ... love curling up in front of your fireplace and being surounded by all your treasures. Love your new pic on here ... your hair looks great!

Jerez Sherry said...

Happy Thanksgiving Kim. Give my wishes to 'mother' and family. Xo

Kim Carney said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sherry! Are you going someplace exotic? Come see us!!! I have been stuck in my computer job hunting ;)