Saturday, June 08, 2024

"you can never have too many cheese slicers"

I must be related to Ann Hobgood

 

Found on Life-Changing Legacies, my mouth dropped open with delight. Just yesterday, while Bri was cleaning the backyard in preparation for visiting kids ... I said "don't throw away those rusty nails, it took me 5 years to get them like that". She laughed and then I saw a rusty spring ... "and keep that too!" 

 Once you start picking up rusty bits and pieces off the ground, you can't stop. I have pockets full of nails, screws, bolts, washers, bolts ... nothing too rusty for me to want to take home. Of course it all started when I begin to doing altered art. I have so many old boxes ... I keep meaning to get back to the studio. I think the kids would like to make something out of all of those found objects.

Some of my assemblage art. These were so fun to make!
 I had a fun business idea that popped into my head while cleaning yesterday. Wouldn't it be fun to have a successful little business of your own? Something to pass on to the kid? More to come after I investigate the supplies and possibilities.
 
Noah, who hasn't really have a friend come over for the day ... had a friend over and she was so delighted (and so cute as a host). 

Bri is on a dog foster group and they have contacted her about helping out with a chihuahua I laughed and said ... WE ARE A FOSTER-FAIL FAMILY. What are you thinking? Will keep you posted. LOL
 
Oscar, the orange cat is very loud and verbal. After a morning of loud meowing and frantic searching, Oscar finally found his beloved buddy, Blue. What very meowy morning! Have I mentioned we have 4 cats? As Bri says ... "what’s mine is hers 😅"
 

No comments: