Saturday, June 01, 2024

Beyond angry

I am so angry right now. 

- Carl Higbie on Newsmax: Newsmax Host Ominously Warns ‘You People in Your Cities’ Who Are ‘Pushing the Party That Owns 90% of the Guns’ I posted on FB with a comment: I feel that these tv personalities threaten the safety of other Americans, encourage violence... encourage others to go after jurors... these reporters have a responsibility and I think the FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation should be looking into these unstable people with a the TV news slot bullhorn! 

 - And did you see this little item: Dinesh D’Souza’s movie that sought to prove former President Donald Trump’s fantasy that the 2020 election was stolen from him by widespread fraud has been debunked time and time again. 

Now, years after its release, its executive producer is retracting the film entirely. Following the 2020 election, D’Souza released 2000 Mules as an attempt to justify Trump’s loss to President Joe Biden. Trump famously held a screening of the movie at his Mar-a-Lago estate and MAGA supporters promoted the film during it’s release in May 2022. 

The film was produced by Salem Media Group, a conservative radio juggernaut that airs the likes of Sebastian Gorka and Charlie Kirk. 

(I think we should sue Salem Media Group)

- They left out a few words: Rep. Tenney to Newsmax: Everything's Being Done to Stop Trump (from criminal activity)

- After Trump’s guilty verdict, threats and attempts to dox Trump jurors proliferate online

The right-wing-trump-cult has lost their collected minds ...  

3 comments:

Angie said...

As I told my niece the other day, I would move if I could just figure out where to go!!! I would have never have believed the insanity in our country if I hadn't been here to witness it. It has taken insanity to a new level. So glad you are back. I've missed you.

Joanne S said...

I often wonder what his followers..followed before they found Trump.
There has to be something that was there before him- or was it just Twitter?????

Kim Carney said...

It is sooooo bewildering how they can blindly defend him!!! I missed you guys too